Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm Baaacckkk! Not sure if that is a good thing or not but I have missed writing. Writing my thoughts down is quite a release for me. Sometimes we have all these thoughts and feelings floating around in this space between our ears and writing it down helps to get it out. Writing it down helps me process things, and there is a lot to process right now. I will share some of these things in the next several days and weeks as I get back into blogging again. A mission trip to Belize as well as a youth event built around service will be part of that. I will also share some of the struggles that Katie and I are going through right now as we seek out what God is calling us to do with our lives and how we serve Him. It is a scary process when you say to God, "here is my life and I will follow you" but we are growing every day in our faith and we welcome God's continued molding of our life. Till next time.....Blessings!! In his Grip, Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment